• Quality graphite rods & reels • Best artificial soft plastic baits
• Ice for your drinks & fish • Your guide will fillet & process your fish
• Texas fishing license (18 yrs & older)
• Favorite drinks and snacks
• Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses & ice chest
• Proper shoes & clothing & Wading Gear & Ice Chest to take home your catch & Camera
TIPS FOR FISHING TRIPS
• Try to be on time. The morning bite is usually very productive especially for speckled trout. Plus your Captain needs to get to that certain spot first.
• Listen to your fishing guide. Capt....This will help you catch more fish by teaching you the proper techniques to use.
• Remember every guided fishing trip is different - Be safe, catch fish, have fun and enjoy your fishing experience.
• A $105.00 Deposit is required for every trip or each boat reserved.
Add your date in the description
• HALF DAY PRIVATE GUIDED FISHING TRIP: 5 hours.
• 1-3 people $590.00 - 4 people $640.00.
• FULL DAY FISHING TRIP: 6-8 hours.
• 1-3 people $640.00 - 4 people $690.00
Live bait is extra cost and not included in the fishing trip rates.
Matagorda Bay Fishing Team
For your convenience the Matagorda Bay Fishing Team accepts all major credit cards. You can pay your $105.00 deposit or your trip rate balance through this website which has a SSL Certificate which ensures it is a secure site. PayPal is easy, safe, and also secure. Additional charge for live bait can be paid on the day of your fishing trip. If you enjoy your fishing experience and you decide to give a gratuity, that can also be given to your Captain at the end of your fishing trip. A 3% service charge for all deposits, payments and refunds will apply. • There is a reimbursement charge for live bait. • $104.00 deposit is required to reserve your trip. • Cancellations require at least a 3 day notice. • Trips cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled. Captains reserve the right to cancel any and all fishing trips due to unsafe weather conditions. Deposits are non-refundable.
Copyright © 2008-2021 Matagorda Bay Fishing Team - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Matagorda Bay Fishing Team